Tuesday 25 December 2012

My first haul




Hey guys today me and my mother decided to do a little retail therapy today as i had
no school and she was off work.I didn't buy much but i thought i would do a
small haul to show ye what i bought :D

 The first thing i bought was this skater skirt in a reddish marroon color from penneys
(Or primark for you english people) It looks like leather but obviously isn't considering
i bought it for 13 euro (£10).I really like it though as it's probably my favorite color at
the moment and its a nice length.I think it will also look really nice with tights and a pair
of boots in the winter.




I am super super happy with my next purchase as i have been looking for a light denim jacket like this for AGES.I really love it and what makes it even better is that i got it for an absolute bargain at only 14 euro (£11) in new look.I couldn't believe it when i seen it.It matches the majority of all my clothes and i can't wait to wear it.



The next few thing's are all jewellery as i went a small bit crazy when i was in penney's.I have a family wedding in the next few weeks and needed some 'Arm Candy' to finish off my outfit.So i decided on these bracelets to help set off my outfit.Im not the biggest fan of wearing a lot of jewellery but i thought i would try it just for this occasion.What do you think about a lot of jewellery or 'Arm Candies'??



The last thing i picked up was these pair of earrings for only 2 euro (£1).I love the tiny hearts all around the pearls and i really like the old style look they have.




I hope ye liked my first haul on my blog.Comment below any questions or blog post ideas you might have for me. Bye

Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment