Wednesday 6 February 2013

Empties #1






Hey everyone i know its been an age since i last posted but iv'e been sick with tonsillitis or whatever you call it.Which is a reaaal bummer as iv'e just been sitting in bed all day for the last three days.I couldn't find the energy to take any pictures so i couldn't even write a blog post.The only upside is that i got to miss a few days of school wahheey.Anyway back to the point of this post.Today i am going to share some of the products that i've been loving lately and ended up using it all.



                                       John frieda sheer blond shampoo and conditioner 
I absolutely love this shampoo and conditioner duo.As i have an ombreish,balliage type this going on in my hair it means that i have about five different colors of blonde dyed into it.So in order to keep not only the color of my hair as best as it can be i also need it to be in as best condition.And this duo really helps with that   .Personally i don't feel it has that strong of a smell but it does give a good fresh smell to the hair if you know what i mean.Plus the conditioner makes my hair feel so soft after use.I really would recommend these to everyone.


                                             Toni&Guy texturising sea salt spray 
I love love love this spray i had already re-purchased this spray weeks ago just in-case i ran out of it too soon.I don't like curly or straightening my hair everyday or even blow drying it after every shower.So once i get out of the shower i towel dry my hair,brush it out and then evenly spray this on my hair.I naturally have kind of loose wavy hair and this really helps enhance the curls and make them loo all beachy and casual.



                                               Beauty formulas tea tree facial mask
In my opinion this is one of the best ever facial masks i have ever used.I have very oily skin with a lot of redness around my nos and mouth.But after i apply this mask my face looks practically all the one color and very matte.It helps reduce the redness of spots and absorbs all oil on your face which i love.Its quite a liquidy formula so you have to be careful it doesn't pour out everywhere but it smells quite nice which is relaxing as you wear it.


                                       Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder
This is by far the best powder i have ever tried.I've recently seen a lot of beauty bloggers rave about this and i agree with all of them.Ive been using this powder for years now as it really does do the job perfectly especially considering its price tag.It helps control the oil and keep your make up on your face for ages.I  rarely leave the house with out it as it is handy to re apply throughout the day to ensure your make up is always looking good.The only downfall it probably its packaging which is kind of plasticy and cheap looking.



                                          maybelline's great lash in blackest black
I have been using this mascara for quite a while now.And i absolutely love it.I've re-purchased it at least three times now.It makes your eye lashes super black and gives a real good volume.Its probably not the best for length but still gives a certain amount.Overall i love everything about this mascara even its packaging!!! And i highly recommend it to everyone.


Have you tried any of these products ?? What do you think ??
 Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment