Wednesday 6 February 2013

January Favourites




       Hey everyone today i'm going to share my january favourites with ye.I know im probably a little
       bit late writing these but i figured they were better late than never right ??haha


                                           Pantene Pro-V Fizz Fighter Conditioner

        This leave in conditioner has probably saved my life a little bit to be honest.I've said before how
         i hate putting heat on my hair unnecessarily and i prefer to let it air dry after showering but with  
        natural wavy/curly hair it can kind of get slightly out of hand.But this product has changed all of      
        that.Once i get out of the shower i give my hair a little towel dry,brush it out and rub in about two
        pea sixed pumps of this conditioner into my hair and it just controls the crazyness.
                                                         

                                            Maybelline the rocket volume mascara

        This mascara is absolutely amazing.I rarely find a new mascara and fall in love i usually stick to
        what i like and repeatedly use it over and over but once i tried this mascara i knew it was going
        to be my new favourite.It turns your lashes a very dark black color and gives both volume and
        length.It almost makes them look false in a way.I hope to do a review on this soon so keep an
        eye out!

                                           Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer

       What can i say about this concealer.It is fantastic for covering under eye circles and i mean fantastic.
       I am probably the worst sleeper ever i hardly ever get a full nights sleep and i am lucky to even get
      a full four to five hours.So you can imagine how bad my circles are but this concealer practically makes                                                                                  
       them vanish.It isnt that great at covering spots but i still looove it and would be lost and tired looking     
       with out it.

                                                        Kylie Minogue Perfume

       There isn't much to say about this perfume other than i wear it practically every day.Im really picky   
        about perfumes and its probably the last thing i would ever buy when out shopping.I have kind of a    
        sensitive nose so whenever i spray certain perfumes i go off on a sneezing spree therefore i dont like   
        many perfumes etc etc So basically what i am trying to say is that this perfume is a really nice scent
       but not too over powering 



                                          Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder

     This is by far the best powder i have ever tried.I've recently seen a lot of beauty bloggers rave about this 
     and i agree with all of them.Ive been using this powder for years now as it really does do the job perfectly     
     especially considering its price tag.It helps control the oil and keep your make up on your face for ages.I   
      rarely leave the house with out it as it is handy to re apply throughout the day to ensure your make up is 
      always looking good.The only downfall it probably its packaging which is kind of plasticy and cheap looking.



                                                     Bourjois Blush in 'Copper Brown' 03

        This is probably my most worn blush ever!!Im not a big fan of red or pink blushes as they dont tend
        to suit my complection or skin tone so i prefer to stick to soft brownish colors.I love this blush as its
        the perfect shade for my skin tone so it helps define my cheekbones slightly better but it also has tiny          
        specks of glitter in it which help highlight the tops of your cheekbones too so it saves you the hassle
        of applying even more make up to your face !! I highly recommend it to any one else who doesnt like
         to wear overly obvious blushes

                        Have you tried any of these products ?? What do you think of them ??
                        Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment